- Allows for quick and easy flash pattern programming for perimeter lights
- Compatible with FireRay® LED, MicroPulse® Ultra, QuadraFlare®, 416900Z/416910Z Corner LEDs, COMSTL Series and XStream™
- Programming capacity = up to 6 A at a time
- LED screen displays flash pattern selection
- LED status indicator lights, show when programming is processing and complete
- Two programming modes, auto and manual
- One-year warranty
Quick and Easy Programming
Federal Signal’s Perimeter Light Programmer allows users to quickly and easily program flash patterns on perimeter lights with no wiretapping required. The Perimeter Light Programmer has two programming modes, auto and manual. Auto programming sets the perimeter lights to the desired flash pattern while manual programming mode allows the user to scroll through the patterns before selecting a flash pattern.
Decrease Installation Time
The Perimeter Light Programmer is compatible with FireRay LED, MicroPulse Ultra, QuadraFlare, 416900Z/416910Z Corner LEDs, COMSTL and XStream can program up to 6 Amps at one time. Synchronization instructions, Amp draw and flash pattern lists for all perimeter lights can be found on their product pages on Federal Signal’s website.
|Length||17.5 in (44.3 cm)|
|Width||0.8 in (2 cm)|
|Height||2.8 in (7.1 cm)|
|1.6 lb (0.8 kg)|
|PLPR1||Perimeter light programmer|