- “Plus” models offer dual-tone function (pulse or constant)
- A wide range of decibel levels and operating voltages are offered for enhanced application flexibility
- Universal mounting bracket included
- Maximum current draw of .015 Amp
- Unique Piezo-electric design incorporates a tear-free Mylar speaker cone that is impervious to moisture
- Solid-state electronics and a sealed design protect against moisture, contaminants and vibration
- Three-year product warranty
Built for Versatility and Durability
Federal Signal’s Evacuator Plus (dual tone) back-up alarms are engineered to provide dependable performance and exceptional warning power across a diverse range of vehicle and material handling equipment requirements. Built to withstand the most punishing applications, these alarms feature piezo-electric circuitry and solid-state components that reduce Amp draw (as low as 0.02 A @ 12 VDC), and minimize the adverse effects of shock and vibration.
Multiple Options to Fit Your Needs
Evacuator Plus is the right back-up alarm for applications where two tones are better than one. The dual-function feature supplies Evacuator Plus with the ability to produce two distinctively different tones.
Dual-function Evacuator Plus models can be ordered for applications ranging from 87 dB to 112 dB thereby providing users with the flexibility to meet their most precise warning requirements.
|Operating Voltage||12/48 Vdc|
|Current Draw||0.2 A @ 12 Vdc||0.03 A @ 12 Vdc||0.17 A @ 12 Vdc||0.17 A @ 12 Vdc|
|Operating Temp||-40˚ to + 165˚ F (-40˚ to +75˚ C)|
|Sound Level||87 dBa||97 dBa||107 dBa||112 dBa|
|Sound Frequency||2.75 kHz||2.4 kHz||2.7 kHz||2.7 kHz|
|Diameter||2.9 in (7.4 cm)|
|Height||2.4 in (6.1 cm)|
|0.6 lb (0.3 kg)|
|210335SSG||112 dB(A), 12/48 VDC, SAE J994 Type B, nickel-plated threaded terminals, dual functions|
|210333SSG||107 dB(A), 12/48 VDC, SAE J994 Type B, nickel-plated threaded terminals, dual functions|
|210331SSG||97 dB(A), 12/48 VDC, SAE J994 Type C, nickel-plated threaded terminals, dual function|
|210330SSG||87 dB(A), 12/48 VDC, SAE J994 Type D, nickel-plated threaded terminals, dual function|