The push-button backlit, membrane switches and large rubberized knob provide a tactile feel. The microphone can easily be removed from the front of the keypad.
LED indicators located outside the amplifier allow for fast and easy read diagnostics to show the system is functionally properly.
Eliminates the bending of wires at input points to ensure a strong connection with increased reliability.
- Traditional Q-Siren wail, yelp, air horn, PA and radio rebroadcast, park-kill input and horn ring input.
- Requires one 200-watt speaker or two 100-speakers to complete the 200-watt system of the e-Q2B
- Current draw of 20 amps makes the system ideal for large apparatus, ambulance applications and command vehicles.
- Redesigned for increased reliability and improved functionality
- Features the traditional trademarked Q-Siren sound
- New keypad features backlit membrane switches with tactile feel
- New easy-to-read external diagnostics
- Includes end plate with mounting legs
- Improved power connector ensures increased reliability and connection strength
- Smaller footprint