Exclusive to Federal Signal, SpectraLux provides the ability for a LED light head to change colors. Individual Valor lightheads can flash between Red, Blue, Amber or White
At a steady position, in all white mode, SpectraLux provides an impressive flood light to quickly illuminate an emergency scene.
Federal Signal's Solaris LED reflector technology is engineered to significantly increase off-axis warning and maximize the LED light source to eliminate dark spots and distribute 360-degrees of light coverage.
Vortex Generators are located at the base of the Valor lightbar. Vortex Generators are designed to improve the aerodynamic surface and efficiently direct passing air to reduce subsequent drag on the rear of the vehicle. The result is better fuel efficiency and a reduction in wind noise.
Federal Signal’s patented ROC technology is built to eliminate approximately 85% of the connection failure points found in a typical lightbar. Wires, connections, and assemblies have been replaced by PCB assemblies — reducing labor repair time and increasing the road time for emergency vehicles.
- Low-profile, non-linear ”V-shape” provides 40% more light output at critical intersection angles than a typical low-profile, linear lightbar
- Combines effective warning with the tactical benefits of flood lighting capability, and can be activated as Left-Flood, Right-Flood or Full-Flood
- Integrated Vortex generators for increased fuel efficiency and reduced wind noise
- Optional LED HotFoot® mounting for LED alley and takedown lights
- Integrated SignalMaster™ directional capability
- LEDs offered in Amber, Blue, Green, Red and White
- Optional Quick-disconnect for easy service removal from vehicle
- Lightheads offered in Amber, Blue, Green, Red or White
- Available in 44- and 51-inch lengths
- Only 2-inches tall (not including mounts)
- Five-year LED warranty
- Compare all Police lightbars