- Multiple lengths available to fit a variety of fleet applications
- Patented SLR rotator optimizes LEDs for a true 360-degree light output
- Patented Solaris® technology incorporated in SLR and QuadraFlare® modules
- Can be configured with the LED Traffic Clearing Light (TCL)
- Pre-configured models that meet NFPA 1901 and J845 Class 1, GSA-KKK-A-1822F and CAC Title 13
- Two-color capability with LED colors in Red, Blue, Amber, White and Green
- Flood light feature illuminates the front of the vehicle, and virtually eliminates the need for additional spot lights
Navigator® is a linear, high-profile LED light bar that offers first responders a unique choice of using LED reflectors and LED rotators in one platform. Designed to fit the needs of multiple agencies, the Navigator options and overall flexibility can be used on fire apparatus, command/fleet vehicles, police, or work trucks/DOT.
Solaris® LED Reflector Technology
Federal Signal’s exclusive Solaris® LED Rotating Reflectors (SLR) and QuadraFlare® reflectors are engineered to significantly increase off-axis warning and maximize the LED light source to eliminate dark spots for a true 360-degree light coverage.
These reflectors have the ability to flash two LED colors while in operation. LED color options are available in Red, Blue, Amber, White and Green. Upon White mode activation, the Navigator provides an impressive flood capability to light up an emergency scene. Navigator offers a front and rear light bar cut-off feature for enhanced functionality and safety.
Navigator is available in 10", 18", 25", 45", 53", 60", 73", and 87" lengths for a consistent look across an entire fleet of vehicles. The 45", 53", and 60"are also available in a discreet or serial variations.
In addition to standard model configurations, Navigator is also available in custom configurations. Custom configurations allow the user the ability to mix SLR, QuadraFlare, and TCL modules.
TCL produces 250+ ft of directional light to the front of the emergency vehicle and is directed at the driver’s rear view mirror warning them of an emergency vehicle. In addition, the SignalMaster™ directional warning option is available for the 45", 53" and 60" models to direct traffic approaching the rear of an emergency vehicle.
|J845, Class 1|
|CAC Title 13|
|Amp Draw||1.5A per QL Head/2.5A per SLR|
|Rotator Flash Rate||Various (30 Flash Patterns)|
|Dome Color Options||Amber, Blue, Clear, or Red|
|LED Color options||R, B, A, W, G, R/W, A/W, B/W, R/B, A/B, R/A|
|Dim. (W x H)||12.5 in (31.8 cm) x 4.5 in (11.43 cm)|
|Ship Weight||Varies by size of light bar|