To order product literature, visit our Mulitmedia site.
Technical Specs and Approvals
|Approvals:||SAE J845 Class 1
|Lamp Type:||30W, Incand.
|Dimensions (D x H):||8.5 in x 7.5 in (216 mm x 191 mm)
|Ship Weight:||4.5 lbs (2.0 kg)
Where to Buy
Federal Signal’s Model 14 warning halogen beacon provides reliable lighting even in the toughest conditions. The Model 14 features two sealed-beam incandescent lamps that create 35,000 candelas of warning light. For attention-getting power, the lighting assembly rotates at 95 flashes per minute.
The branch guard, vibration mount, and self-leveling bracket are available for additional durability and performance.
- Dual sealed-beam lamps produce 35,000 candelas that draw only 4.7 amps
- Available in an aluminum or polycarbonate base
- Available in permanent or magnet mount
- SAE J845 Class 1 (SAE J1318 Class 1, 2009)
- Five-year product warranty