- Product Literature
- Marketing Updates
- Installation Manuals
- Air Horn:
To order product literature, visit our Mulitmedia site.
Technical Specs and Approvals
|Input Voltage:||11-15 VDC
|Polarity:||Negative ground only
|Operating Temperature:||-40˚C to +65˚C
|Standby Current:||Less than 0.5A
|Ship Weight:||13 lbs (6.1 kg)
|Dim. (H x W x L):||e-Q2B Control: 3.25 in (8.3 cm) x 6.8 in (17.3 cm)
x 1.18 in (3.0 cm)
e-Q2B Amplifier: 3.98 in (10.1 cm) x 7.6 in (19.4 cm)
x 10.41 in (26.4 cm)
Audible Equipment may produce LOUD sounds necessary to request the right-of-way. Audible equipment may cause hearing damage. Wear hearing protection. Refer to the Installation Manual or call 800/433-9132 for further instructions.
Important Warning for Police Boats and Fire Rescue Boats
It has come to our attention that police boat and fire rescue boat sirens and speakers may subject persons operating those craft to sound pressure levels that can cause permanent hearing loss. We recommend that speakers be located as far forward on the boat as possible, as recommended in the SAE Recommended Practice J1849 "Emergency Vehicle Sirens". However, unprotected exposures of a sufficient duration to properly located siren speakers can still create a risk of hearing loss.
It is our recommendation that your siren speakers should be relocated and persons operating these craft should wear hearing protection when using the siren system.
Failure to comply with these recommendations may result in temporary or permanent hearing loss to operators and passengers of these vehicles.
Where to Buy
Federal Signal redesigned the e-Q2B® electronic siren to incorporate a 200-watt Class D audio amplifier for increased reliability, a smaller footprint, an additional feature set and an even lower amp draw. The newly engineered keypad features backlit membrane switches and large rubberized knobs making it easy to use. The e-Q2B combines Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to accurately reproduce the distinctive trademarked sound of the Q-Siren with a current draw of only 20 amps.
In addition, the redesigned e-Q2B is compatible with the Federal Signal Rumbler Intersection Clearing System.
- Traditional Q-Siren wail, yelp, air horn, PA and radio rebroadcast, park-kill input and horn ring input.
- Requires one 200-watt speaker or two 100-speakers to complete the 200-watt system of the e-Q2B
- Current draw of 20 amps makes the system ideal for large apparatus, ambulance applications and command vehicles.
- Redesigned for increased reliability and improved functionality
- Features the traditional trademarked Q-Siren sound
- New keypad features backlit membrane switches with tactile feel
- New easy-to-read external diagnostics
- Includes end plate with mounting legs
- Improved power connector ensures increased reliability and connection strength
- Smaller footprint