Returning a Product

Before returning a product:

  1. Read the Non-Warranty Return Policy
  2. Submit an Electronic RMA form to obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number).

If you have any questions or problems filling out this form please call 1-800-433-9132 or 1-708-534-3400

When you receive your RMA Number:

  • Write the RMA number on the outside of the box of returned items.
  • Reference the RMA number on your paperwork inside of the box.
  • Write the RMA number down, so that you can easily check on status of the returned equipment.

Send all material with the issued RMA Number to:

Federal Signal Service
Attn: PSS Service Department
2645 Federal Signal Drive
University Park, IL 60484-3167
RMA: #___________________