- Over 60 programmable buttons
- Phone to phone dialing without SIP Server
- Phone to Speaker Live PA
- Ability to activate pre-recorded voice or siren messages
- Fully functional with IP15 and IP100 speakers
- Static IP or DHCP
- Configurable from the web page
- Multicasts DTMF to control Federal Signal IP products
- Desktop stand
- Ability to sync with NTP time clock
I--IPTEL1 is a high quality IP phone that supports VOIP, Intercom, SIP, and pre-set buttons for alert notification. The IP Phone can be included on an existing SIP phone system or the phone and speakers can be used in an isolated flat IP network. This IP phone supports RTP multicast and DTMF activation of pre-recorded sirens/pre-recorded voice messages on the Federal Signal IP series of devices. The phone is easily configurable for pre-set buttons to allow ease of dialing and activations. When used with the Federal Signal line of IP based speakers, a low-cost alerting system can be configured for industrial and campus environments. An IP phone can call individual speakers for Live Public Address and then use DTMF keypad to activate pre-recorded voice or siren tones. The phone can multicast Live PA directly to a multicast group of speakers and then multicast DTMF control commands to speakers for activation of pre-recorded voice messages or siren tones. This allows creation of zones for wide area or specific notification groups. Multiple phones can be used to create a multi-location control and activation points. Phones can be configured to allow direct SIP calls between phones and speakers without a SIP server.
The phone can be powered via POE or from an (included) external power supply. The IP phone has 3 color displays for ease of use. Each button can be configured for name and color. The phone has high-definition audio on the handset and speakerphone. The phone is configurable for 19 different languages.
The Federal Signal line of Informer® IP Speakers has an internal amplifier/driver to deliver tone warnings and intelligible voice messages from stored memory. The Informer IP Speaker also has remote volume control for optimizing sound levels across your alerting area. The remote volume control also includes an ambient-noise-monitoring capability to automatically adjust volume depending on external noise levels.
Informer IP Speaker allows connection of up to four external switches to activate predefined alert events. The Informer IP Speaker can be programmed and configured as a standalone device to only use the inputs for activation. This may be useful if the location has no network connectivity, but where voice and tone alerts from locally activated inputs is required. The Informer IP Speaker can be networked later for additional functionality.
- Physical LAN Port: Physical: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, dual bridged port for PC bypass
- IP Configuration: Static IP / DHCP
- Power Consumption (PoE): 10.46W maximum
- Power Consumption (AC Adapter): 9.13W maximum
- DC Power Input: 5V/2A max (included)
- Working Temperature: 0oC to 45oC
- Working Humidity: Up to 95% Non-condensing
- Installation: Desktop Stand
- Handset/Hands-free-/Headset mode
- Device Dimensions:
- Desktop Stand (Angles 1): 9.4 x 7.8 x 7.3 in (239 x199.3 x185.8 mm)
- Desktop Stand (Angles 2): 9.4 x 7.4 x 7.7 in (239 x 188.5 x 195.6 mm)
|I-IPTEL1||IP Phone with 60 programmable buttons|