- High Power Indoor/outdoor IP speaker
- Plant or Campus wide live PA
- Standard SIP phone interface
- Configurable via web browser interface
- Modbus® TCP PLC interface
- 17 hours of audio storage, 4000 .wav file capacity.
- 4 contact closure inputs
- Configurable input prioritization
- Ambient SPL monitor with automatic volume control
- Available in 24 VDC or 120/240 VAC
- Commander® HMI software provides additional configurability with control and status monitoring features
The Informer100 is capable of operating in a stand-alone configuration. Each of the (4) activation inputs can be triggered by a push-button or contact closure. The (4) activation inputs can be configured from the web interface to play any of the (163) Standard Informer Messages & Tones to meet your application needs. Please click here for the Standard Informer Messages & Tones Ordering Form to specify your desired configuration; form can be submitted with order.
Federal Signal’s Informer product line now includes an IP-enabled high-powered outdoor speaker. The Informer100 Speaker can be used as a notification device using tones and/or voice. Pair this model with a Federal Signal Commander® system for additional capabilities; for instance, it can be equipped with up to four local alarm initiation devices to activate the unit locally and to activate the Commander controller for mass notification communications.
The Informer100 Speaker has an internal 100 watt amplifier and driver to deliver intelligible voice messages from pre-recorded files or from the Federal Signal Commander VOIP network system. Ambient Level Monitor enables speaker
to automatically adjust speaker volume in relationship to ambient noise level. It also has remote volume control for optimizing sound levels across your alerting area.
Notifications and alerts can be live voice, pre-recorded messages and/or tone files. When used with optional notification software, alert messages initiated from the Informer100 Speaker can be sent to emergency personnel via email, SMS, hand-held radios; and can also be used to activate other Informer units and sirens.
Informer100 Speaker includes two relay outputs for controlling strobes or other devices. It’s designed for outdoor use or large indoor structures; and available in 24VDC or 120/240VAC. All wiring interfaces accessible via internal connectors for quick and easy installation.
The Informer100 Speaker is an ideal solution for existing notification systems where lack of coverage exists and the unit can be used as a call station where emergency alert buttons are required. The AX models include an updated NIC to improve connection time, device password management and network set-up.
- Operating Temperature: -40˚F (-40˚C) to 104˚F (40˚C)
- Two Relay Outputs rated at 8A @ 240VAC. Relay outputs can be programmed to cycle on and off or come on continuously with the on time, off time, and total-time being programmable. They can also be programmed to control strobe lights or other devices
- Tone and voice compatible with Federal Signal Commander and UltraVoice controllers (Requires Commander version 14.8.x or higher)
- Small size with rugged construction
- Input: 24VDC, 5.15A maximum 120/240VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.5A/.78A maximum
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level 120 dB (± 2 dB) @ 10’ (130 dB (± 2 dB) @ 1 m)
- Wired Ethernet
- Adjustable volume control and ambient noise monitoring with auto-level adjustment
- Wall or pole mount options
- Up to four direct wire input for customer supplied panic button alarm
- Requires minimal network bandwidth and uses TCP/IP protocol
- Works with redundant Commander network servers for reliable fail-safe operation
- Federal Signal Commander software provides full two-way control and status monitoring of the Informer100
- I-IP100DCX Net Weight: 16.2 lbs 7.35 kg
- I-IP100ACX Net Weight: 19.2 lbs 8.71 kg
|I-IP100DCX||24VDC 100 watt wall mount|
|I-IP100ACX||120/240VAC 100 watt wall mount|
|I-IP100-PMW||Large (over 6") Pole Mount Bracket|
|I-IP100-PM||Small (6" or less) Pole Mount Bracket|
|I-IP100-OMNI||Omni Directional Option for IP Speaker|
|225XL-120-240R||Flashing LED light, 120-240VAC, hazardous location, red|
|225XL-120-240G||Flashing LED light, 120-240VAC, hazardous location, green|
|225XL-120-240C||Flashing LED light, 120-240VAC, hazardous location, clear|
|225XL-120-240B||Flashing LED light, 120-240VAC, hazardous location, blue|
|225XL-120-240A||Flashing LED light, 120-240VAC, hazardous location, amber|
|225XL-024R||Flashing LED light, 24VAC/DC, hazardous location, red|
|225XL-024G||Flashing LED light, 24VAC/DC, hazardous location, green|
|225XL-024C||Flashing LED light, 24VAC/DC, hazardous location, clear|
|225XL-024B||Flashing LED light, 24VAC/DC, hazardous location, blue|
|225XL-024A||Flashing LED light, 24VAC/DC, hazardous location, amber|
|DC Speaker Service Part||Q-IP100DC|
|AC Speaker Service Part||Q-IP100AC|
|I-IP100 control board||Q-20000314|