Federal Signal Corporation cares about providing you with the tools and information to manage and protect your online privacy. We have therefore developed a policy to inform you about the types of information this website collects, who may receive that information, and what we may do with the information.
While we have made every attempt to make this policy as clear as possible, if you have any questions about this policy, contact us at: Federal Signal Corporation
1415 W. 22nd St.
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Phone: (630) 954-2000
- Federal Signal collects the following types of information:
- Traditional contact information such as mailing addresses, phone and fax numbers. Internet contact information such as email addresses.
- Information about the visitor's computer system, such as the web browser type, IP address and operating system.
- The number of web pages visited, click stream data, and other navigation information.
- Non-financial identification information, such as user name and password combinations.
Compiling this information helps us to better understand site usage patterns, and which types of content are of greatest interest to the visitors of our site. In addition, this information allows us to notify visitors of updates to our site, and to contact them with information about Federal Signal's portfolio of security and well-being solutions.
The information we collect is not shared with e-mail advertisers or other parties. Only Federal Signal's employees who need access to the information in order to do their jobs have access to it. These employees are fully committed to our privacy and security policies.