Mass Notification Systems Training
Federal Signal offers courses for customers and manufacturer representatives looking for an in-depth perspective on our products, services, and solutions.
Federal Signal Qualified Professional (FSQP – certified training)
This course is an advanced course of Federal Signal's alerting and notification products. Attendees will gain in-depth knowledge of system configuration and operation.
This course covers advanced administration, optimization, troubleshooting and maintenance for siren systems, along with advanced understanding of system design within special applications. This course is predominantly lab/hands-on-training to ensure a full understanding of Federal Signal equipment functionality
Who should attend? End users with administrative responsibilities for warning systems or manufacturer representatives/installers new to Federal Signal’s Alerting and Notification Product Line.
Course topics include:
- High-Level Overview of Typical Siren Systems
- Activation Base Station/Central Control Unit Overview
- Overview of Typical Sirens
- Commander and SS2000+ Activations
- Commander and SS2000+ Activation Hands-On Lab
- In-Depth SFCDWARE Commander Training: including configuration, optimization, diagnostics, and troubleshooting
- Test Equipment
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL) Standards
- Advanced Activation Base Station Central Control Units
- Sirens Technical
- Software: SSLoader+, FSPWARE, I-SW, USB Flasher, DV Wizzard
- Adjusting RX/TX Levels
- Flash Firmware
- System Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- System Optimization
- Special Applications
- Troubleshoot two-way radio systems, and use radio service monitor
- Intensive Hands-On Labs
Who should attend?
January 16-20, 2023 | March 6-10, 2023 | May 1-5, 2023 | July 10-14, 2023 | September 11-15, 2023 | November 13-17, 2023
To register, please download the registration form and complete it in block letters, and return it to the Federal Signal training department: Training@federalsignal.com
Travel accommodation information