- Product Literature
- Installation Manuals
- Parts Breakdown
To order product literature, visit our Mulitmedia site.
Technical Specs and Approvals
|Approvals:||SAE Class 1 in amber, clear, or blue
|Flash Rate:||75 double
|Dimensions (D x H):||3.9 in (10.0 cm) x 4.9 in (12.5 cm)
|Ship Weight:||3.0 lbs (1.4 kg)
Where to Buy
Federal Signal’s FireBall® strobe light is one of the most compact, high-power strobe beacons available. Although it stands less than 5 inches tall, it produces an effective flash comparable to powerful strobes in much larger size beacons.
The Fireball strobes produce 75 double flashes per minute (11 joules per double flash, 150 total per minute). The compact strobe beacon can be installed permanently or mounted with the magnetic version for temporary use and easily stored.
- Long-life “silicone-based” replaceable strobe tube
- Vibration, moisture and corrosion resistant
- Automatic adjustment to function at any voltage from 12-48VDC
- Available in permanent or magentic mount
- SAE J845 Class 1 approved (SAE J1318 Class 1, 2009)
- Three-year product warranty