- Product Literature
- Marketing Updates
- Installation Manuals
To order product literature, visit our Mulitmedia site.
Technical Specs and Approvals
|Current Draw:||Single head unit - 1.5 amps
Dual head unit - 2.2 amps
|Operating Temp.:||-30C to +65C
|Dim. (H x L x D):||Single head unit - 1.2 in x 4.3 in x 2.9 in (3.0 cm x 10.9 cm x 7.4 cm)
Dual head unit - 1.2 in x 8.5 in x 2.9 in (3.0 cm x 21.6 cm x 7.4 cm)
|Ship Weight:||Single head unit - 1.0 lbs (0.5 kg)
Dual head unit - 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
Where to Buy
Viper™ S2 advances auxiliary internal warning to a higher plateau with superior LED light output, easy-to-select flash patterns and simple pattern synchronization.
The superior warning capability of Solaris® LED reflector technology provides a bold array of light and impressive off-axis reflection. Phenomenal light output, versatile mounting options, and simplistic product functionality make the Viper S2 product stand out in the warning light industry.
- Solaris LED reflectors provide bold blocks of light and superior off-axis warning capability
- Single and dual light head models
- Cigarette plug with LED on/off switch and synchronized models
- Simple push-button pattern control and 2-phase pattern synchronization
- Versatile mounting brackets with "snap-on" flash guard
- Library of more than 20 flash patterns