- Product Literature
- Marketing Updates
- California Title 13 Approval
- Installation Manuals
To order product literature, visit our Mulitmedia site.
Technical Specs and Approvals
|Approvals:||SAE J595 Class 1, SAE J845 Class 1, CAC Title 13 Article 22,
and NFPA specifications
|Amp Draw:||0.4A (all colors)
|Dimensions (H x L x D):||1.8 in (46 mm) x 4.2 in (106 mm) x 1.0 in (25 mm)
|Ship Weight:||0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
Where to Buy
3600 Series LED perimeter lights will make a big impact on your vehicle. These compact lights are fully featured with six high-performing LEDs, a variety of lens color options, ten built-in flash patterns, and synchronization capability.
3600 Series models feature Auto-Sense Signal Detection to notify the user when a synchronized light head loses contact with the master unit. The unit with the broken contact will flash in three short intermittent flashes for quick identification.
All models have a watertight seal for exceptional durability. Models are available to meet NFPA and SAE J845 Class 1 (SAE J1318 Class 1, 2009) compliant specifications.
- Units may be synchronized with each other and with other Federal Signal products
- A variety of mounting options are available for a diversity of applications
- Both clear and color lens options are offered
- NFPA, CAC Title 13 Article 22, and SAE J845 Class 1 (SAE J1318 Class 1, 2009) compliant models available
- A watertight seal between the lens and electronic subassembly make each unit extremely durable
- LEDs offered in Amber, Blue, Red, and White
- Five-year warranty