- Product Literature
- Marketing Updates
- California Title 13 Approval
- Installation Manuals
To order product literature, visit our Mulitmedia site.
Technical Specs and Approvals
|Current Draw:||Flashing amber - 0.26 amps
Flashing blue - 0.17 amps
Flashing red - 0.30 amps
B/T/T - 0.3 amps
Turn light - 0.26 amps
|Flash Rate:||72 quad FPM (flashing models only)
|Voltage:||All models are 12 VDC unless otherwise noted,
contact the factory for availability of 24 VDC or other voltage models.
|Dim. (H x L x D):||4" Round - 4.3 in x 4.3 in x 1.75 in (10.9 cm x 10.9 cm x 4.45 cm)
6" Oval - 2.4 in x 6.4 in x 1.9 in (6.0 cm x 16.4 cm x 4.8 cm)
|Ship Weight:||4" Round - 0.5 lbs (0.2 kg)
6" Oval - 0.5 lbs (0.2 kg)
Where to Buy
The Signaltech® 4" Round and 6" Oval LED lights were developed around emergency vehicle specifications. When flashing, these LED lights meet SAE J595 and CAC Title 13 specifications. As Stop/Tail/Turn and back-up/turn these LEDs meet FMVSS 108, SAE J1398 and SAE J593 specifications.
The reflector cell technology enhances the brightness of this exterior LED lights even in full sunlight. Unlike other LED lights, these SignalTech lights have an enhanced lens design for a uniform light pattern.
The Signaltech lights are designed for the vehicle's rugged conditions with "potted", solid state components to protect against shock and vibration and impact-resistant housing to protect against moisture and contaminates.
- Reflector cell technology enhances brightness and reduces sunlight washout
- Solid-state components are potted to withstand rugged road conditions
- Sealed wire harness
- Random, alternating or synchronous flash patterns
- Flashing: SAE J595 (SAE J1318, 2009) and CAC Title 13 approved
- S/T/T and back-up/turn: FMVSS 108 compliant, SAE J1398 and SAE J593