- Product Literature
- Marketing Updates
- Installation Manuals
- Parts Breakdown
To order product literature, visit our Mulitmedia site.
Technical Specs and Approvals
|Dim. (H x W x D):||BP100 - 5.5" x 5.5" x 5.5" (14.0cm x 14.0cm x 14.0cm)
BP200EF - 5.5" x 7.7" x 7.8" (14.0cm x 19.6cm x 19.8cm)
BP200-Q - 5.5" x 7.7" x 7.8" (14.0cm x 19.6cm x 19.8cm)
|Ship Weight:||BP100 - 14.0 lbs (6.4 kg)
BP200-EF - 21.0 lbs (9.5 kg)
BP200-Q - 24.0 lbs (10.9 kg)
Audible Equipment may produce LOUD sounds necessary to request the right-of-way. Audible equipment may cause hearing damage. Wear hearing protection. Refer to the Installation Manual or call 800/433-9132 for further instructions.
Important Warning for Police Boats and Fire Rescue Boats
It has come to our attention that police boat and fire rescue boat sirens and speakers may subject persons operating those craft to sound pressure levels that can cause permanent hearing loss. We recommend that speakers be located as far forward on the boat as possible, as recommended in the SAE Recommended Practice J1849 "Emergency Vehicle Sirens". However, unprotected exposures of a sufficient duration to properly located siren speakers can still create a risk of hearing loss.
It is our recommendation that your siren speakers should be relocated and persons operating these craft should wear hearing protection when using the siren system.
Failure to comply with these recommendations may result in temporary or permanent hearing loss to operators and passengers of these vehicles.
Where to Buy
Constructed of sturdy, cast aluminum housing, the BP series of speakers are designed to perform in all weather conditions and are compatible with most Federal Signal sirens. Available in 100- or 200-watt models and in combination with its unique design, these speakers project sound to the front as well as to the sides of the emergency vehicle. Convenient installation options are available. The optional stainless steel “Electric F” faceplate is a staple in the fire industry.
- Features strudy Neo-driver
- Unique design projects sound evely to the front as well as to the sides of the vehicle
- Black finish helps prevenet corrosion and increase service life
- 100-Watt speaker meets Class A standards when used with any Federal Signal siren
- 200-Watt speaker features Neo-driver for increased service life
- Designed to be attractively recess-mounted through the bumper of a vehicle
- Available with the stainless steel "Electric F" grille or the traditional chrome Q-Siren® grille
- Sound output meets SAE J1849 and Class A