- Product Literature
- Marketing Updates
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV Product Applications
- Federal Signal announces the release of two new bracket kits for 2015MY Chevy Tahoe applications.
- Product Applications 2013 Tahoe
- Mounts/Brackets for 2011 Ford Expedition applications
- Mounts and Brackets can now be ordered for 2011 Dodge Charger applications
- Installation Manuals
To order product literature, visit our Mulitmedia site.
Technical Specs and Approvals
|Approvals:||SAE J1849 CCR Title 13, Class “A”
|Input Voltage:||32 VRMS
|Dim. (H x L x D):||5.7 in x 7.7 in x 4.7 in (14.5 cm x 19.6 cm x 11.9 cm)
|Ship Weight:||6.0 lbs (2.7 kg)
Audible Equipment may produce LOUD sounds necessary to request the right-of-way. Audible equipment may cause hearing damage. Wear hearing protection. Refer to the Installation Manual or call 800/433-9132 for further instructions.
Important Warning for Police Boats and Fire Rescue Boats
It has come to our attention that police boat and fire rescue boat sirens and speakers may subject persons operating those craft to sound pressure levels that can cause permanent hearing loss. We recommend that speakers be located as far forward on the boat as possible, as recommended in the SAE Recommended Practice J1849 "Emergency Vehicle Sirens". However, unprotected exposures of a sufficient duration to properly located siren speakers can still create a risk of hearing loss.
It is our recommendation that your siren speakers should be relocated and persons operating these craft should wear hearing protection when using the siren system.
Failure to comply with these recommendations may result in temporary or permanent hearing loss to operators and passengers of these vehicles.
Where to Buy
The AS124 speaker is equipped with Federal Signal’s industry leading Neo-driver for high-powered sound output and meets or exceeds SAE/CCR requirements. AS124 is a lightweight and low-cost speaker that can be mounted either vertically or horizontally under the hood of most emergency vehicles.
The 100-watt speaker is durable enough to be bumper mounted or installed behind the grille.
- Economically priced and full 100-watt output power
- Field-replaceable Neo-driver
- Moisture, heat and corrosion-resistant PET housing
- Sound output meets SAE J1849 and Class A